We look forward to welcoming you in our clinic!
If you are coming to us for the first time, please bring the following documents with you:
- The completed anamnesis sheet, which you will receive from us after making your first appointment.
- As far as possible all recent medical records. In the case of chronic illnesses since the beginning of the illness concerned.
The following are especially important:
- the images and reports of all diagnostic imaging procedures such as ultrasound, X-ray, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), CT (computer tomography), DVT (digital volume tomography), DAT and PET scans, etc.
- the results of laboratory tests
- medical findings reports
- a list of all prescribed and taken medicines (e.g. in the form of a treatment plan), including those drugs that were taken until recentlyt, but are no longer taken.
- a list of any existing allergies and intolerances
- all portable medical aids such as walking aids, splints, visual aids, etc.
Please allow sufficient time for a detailed examination and the interview as part of a first appointment.